by Katarina Gasic MS, RD, LDN.
Sometimes it can feel like all your charges want to drink are juices and other sugary drinks. Infused water is the perfect way to swap out some of those sugary drinks for a more nanny-approved beverage without losing the delicious taste kids crave. Try this easy citrus-infused water that everyone is sure to enjoy!
- 16oz sparkling mineral water
- 16oz tap water
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint
- 1 medium sized cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
1. Wash the orange, mint, cucumber, and limes.
2. Thinly slice the orange, cucumber, and limes.
3. Place the mint in the pitcher and gently mash it to help release the flavor.
4. Add the orange, cucumber, and lime slices to the pitcher.
5. Add the sparkling and tap water to the pitcher and refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.